Revlon Beloved Review
Another beauty blog entry for my readers – this time its a review of the fabulous Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain. I’m still quite new to the world of blogging and product reviews so if there is information missing that you would like to know please drop me a comment so I can improve.
Now I love this product, its my ultimate lip colour go to for loads of reasons which I will explain a bit later. My favourite shade of this lip colour is Beloved so of course this is the one I reviewed but I’ve got my eye on the shade Gothic which I might add to the review soon 😉
- Super easy to apply with this felt tip style pen. It has a chunky nib that allows you to basically draw your lips on and colour them in for a full lip colour.
- Layers lovely – just keep going over and over to build the colour for however dark or light you want it to be
- Matte finish – no stickiness, I love love love matte
- Balm end – Great to add shine or moisture if you want it although you need to apply this more regular than the colour.
- Dries super quick, with no bleeding or feathering
- Transfer proof – kiss, drink or eat away and none of it passes to your glass, teeth or even his face
- Long lasting – 4-6 hours wear and that’s with eating and drinking
- Price – A bargain at just £4.49, I’ve spent £10 on lip colour that are no comparison to this
The shade Beloved is a deep red colour as you can see above in the swatch i took before applying. The balm end is always clear and didn’t show up at all when I tried to swatch lol.
When its on Beloved is a more brown red colour as you can see below – in another rare selfie photo of me with it in action, this is only layered once as I was going for an everyday look.
Revlon Beloved Review
So I’ve come to end of the Revlon Beloved Review and all in all this product is fantastic and so far my favourite beauty blog product review entry. Its available to buy on our website along with the other shades in this range.
Don’t forget to like us on facebook @heels2bags for more beauty blog entries, offers and new products
Maybe there is a product we stock that you would like reviewed next, just leave a comment xx